Whether you ride or not, public transit benefits all of us. It allows our community to come to life by keeping us moving. Public transit gets you to the places you need to go: work, school, errands, the doctor, entertainment, and much more.
Did you know?
– 35 million times each weekday, people board public transportation.
– Every $1 communities invest in public transportation approximately $4 is generated in economic returns.
– Every $10 million in operating investment in public transportation yields $32 million in increased business sales.
– Residential property values perform 42 percent better on average if they are located near public transportation with high-frequency service.
– 1.1 million jobs are created or sustained per year because of public transportation.
Are you ready to get on board?