Transportation infrastructure may not be the most sexy topic of conversation, but it’s crucial to your daily life, and the nation as a whole. On behalf of the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT), we would like to invite you to have a frank conversation about the shape, size and condition of our nation’s transportation network and how it will meet the needs and goals of our nation for decades to come.
Beyond Traffic is a draft framework for the future, it’s not prescriptive. It does not advocate for specific policy solutions. Rather, it underscores critical decision points facing the country, by means of data driven analysis, research, expert opinions and public engagement. To gather diverse perspective and ideas, USDOT is hosting a series of Virtual Session — each focused on a different theme of the Beyond Traffic Framework.
– March 17th from 1:00-2:00 PM- Beyond Traffic: How We Move
– March 17th from 3:00-4:00 PM- Beyond Traffic: How We Move Things
– March 25th from 1:00-2:00 PM- Beyond Traffic: How We Move Better
– March 25th from 3:00-4:00 PM- Beyond Traffic: How We Adapt
– March 30th from 1:00-2:00 PM- Beyond Traffic: Dollars And Decisions
RSVP to each session at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BeyondTrafficShareYourIdeas.
Download the full draft Beyond Traffic framework: www.dot.gov/beyondtraffic