Earth Day may be behind us but you can still do your part to improve our earth every day by cleaning up your commute.
On Friday, May 4th, pledge to leave your car at home for Clean Commute Day! This is environmentally-friendly day is the perfect chance to try out a greener commuting option. Carpool, take the bus, walk or ride your bike and you will make a difference! Clean Commute Day is a regional competition between Greater Lansing, Grand Rapids, Southeast Michigan, and Southwest Michigan. Each region is competing for the title of Michigan’s “Cleanest-Commuting Community.” Help your region win by taking the pledge below. You’ll be entered to win great prizes! Check out the prizes by clicking on the location you commute to, above.
Why You Should Do It
- Try a new way to get around.
- Help reduce ozone pollution in your region.
- Reduce your stress level by commuting with other people.
- Save money by spending less on gas.
- Win great prizes like gift cards and ticket vouchers.
Register now to clean up your commute on May 4!