With the holiday season comes many schedule changes for college and university routes. We ask that you please plan your travel accordingly during the holiday season to do your best to manage these schedule and service changes.
We would also like to remind everyone how our real-time information system works during these holiday service changes. When routes are not in service, you may still see route information available on our mobile website and apps. This is due to the scheduled times running in the backend via Google Transit. We know this can be confusing and we apologize in advance. The same thing happens when GVSU routes are on break service schedule. During these times, we ask that you use static schedules to plan your travel.
Thanksgiving Holiday GVSU Bus Service:
- Tuesday, 11/22/16 – Normal Fall 2016 Schedule
- Wednesday, 11/23/16 – Break Schedule
- Thursday, 11/24/16 – NO SERVICE
- Friday, 11/25/16 – Break Schedule
- Saturday, 11/26/16 – Sunday, 11/27/16 – Normal Fall 2016 Schedule (weekend service)
December Holiday GVSU Bus Service:
- December 19-22 – Break Schedule
- December 23 – January 2 – NO GVSU SERVICE
- January 3 – 8 – Break Schedule
- January 9 – Normal Fall/Winter Schedule
Ferris State University Holiday Bus Service:
- No service on Route 100 on the following dates: Nov. 24-25 and Dec. 19-Jan. 3.
GRCC Holiday Bus Service:
- No service on Route 60 on the following dates: Nov. 22-24 and Dec. 19-Jan. 8.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.