Better routes. Later hours. Always free!
City of Grand Rapids Mayor Rosalynn Bliss encourages everyone to hop on board DASH and enjoy a convenient, easy and free ride to where you need to go down in Downtown Grand Rapids.
On Monday, Aug. 27, the City of Grand Rapids’ DASH will begin rolling with expanded service featuring later hours, weekend rides and more convenient routes. The best part: It’s all free for riders!
The new operational hours for DASH West and North are:
- – Monday through Wednesday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (expanded by a half-hour)
- – Thursday and Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. (three hours) Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. (new service)
- – Thursday and Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. (three hours)
- – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. (new service)
- – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (new service)
Destinations accessible via DASH routes:
DASH West serves the West Side, Monroe Center and Heartside. Ride DASH West ti David D. Hunting YMCA, Kendall College of Art & Design, Grand Rapids Children’s Museum, Van Andel Arena and Bridge Street Market.
DASH North serves Creston, City Center and Medical Mile. Hop on board to access DeVos Place, Downtown Market, Founders Brewing, Spectrum Health and Belknap Park.
You can’t miss the new bright pink buses traveling around Grand Rapids!