Sticking to a tight budget can be a challenge when it comes to dining out. On this week’s FOX 17 Thrifty Thursday special, we’re featuring a restaurant where you can get a great deal on vegetarian-friendly cuisine every Monday, as well as drink specials throughout the rest of the week.
Derby Station is located in East Grand Rapids in Gaslight Village at 2237 Wealthy St. SE. You can’t miss the gorgeous wood and brick exterior. Calling themselves the local pub of East Grand Rapids, Derby Station’s menu features diverse cuisine ranging from Fish-n–Chips to Gaslight Village Jambalaya. Diners will also be met with a beverage menu boasting 36 beers on tap, ranging from classic Founders Brewing Co. to international selections. If you’re looking to try a new food or drink, Derby Station is the place to go.
Derby Station Deals We Love
– Derby Station Mug Club members receive half off of all appetizers and $2 off beer from Monday – Thursday, as well as other deals.
– Meatless Mondays: Half off some of the healthier options on the menu.
– Half off all glasses of wine on Tuesdays.
– $2 off all pints of Michigan beer on Wednesdays.
– $2 off a “special” glass of beer on Thursdays.
– Every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. $4.50 hand-crafted Bloody Mary’s.