It’s that time of year again! Fall changes to fixed routes will go into effect on Monday, August 29, 2016. Here’s what you should be prepared for:
– Afternoon peak service will start earlier and conclude earlier: 3:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
– Route 16: New routing at Metro Hospital
– Route 16 will now travel by the Wyoming VA Health Care Center on the same side of the street to and from Metro Hospital.
– Route 19: Will be the Michigan Crosstown and feature new routing from Oak Industrial to Seward and 7th Street. This route will run during peak service only: 5:30 a.m. – 8 a.m; 3:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
– Route 50: New downtown routing with service to Walker Fire Station Park and Ride Lot.
– Routes 37 & 85: New routing with service to The Enclave at University Parkway.